Friday 14 June 2013

Gastric Band Hypnosis Now Available Anywhere in the World via Skype Hypnosis

Forget yo-yo dieting.  Gastric Band Hypnosis is what everyone is talking about.  All the benefits of Gastric Band but without the surgery!  

When I first heard that, I was really sceptical, but the results keep coming...7 kg in a month and another client has lost 98 lbs in 15 months – that is 44kg!  Gastric Band Hypnosis works and it can work for you too.

I offer Gastric Band Hypnosis as an easy four session programme and you have two choices:

-         Individually tailored programme just for you, in the privacy of my home office in Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK or over Skype anywhere in the world with Skype Hypnosis.
-         Or a group programme for at least four people.

This is perfect if you can find some friends, relatives or co-workers as you will motivate each other and pay one quarter of the programme price.

It is also a great way of raising funds for schools, churches and clubs, especially with sponsorship.

Just contact me, Antonia Harrison, via my website at EnglishSkypeHypnotist.

You have nothing to lose except the weight. 



No comments: