Saturday 15 June 2013

What Top Scientific Journals Report About Hypnosis for Weight Loss

Hypnosis Works for Weight Loss –
See What Top Scientific Journals Report

Hypnosis Over 30 Times as Effective for Weight Loss. Cochrane, Gordon; Friesen, J. (1986). Hypnotherapy in weight loss treatment. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 54, 489-492.

Two Years Later: Hypnosis Subjects Continued To Lose Significant Weight. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology (1985)

Hypnosis Subjects Lost More Weight Than 90% of Others and Kept it Off. University of Connecticut, Storrs Allison DB, Faith MS. Hypnosis as an adjunct to cognitive-behavioural psychotherapy for obesity: a meta-analytic reappraisal. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1996;64(3):513-516.

Hypnosis More Than Doubled Average Weight Loss
Kirsch, Irving (1996). Hypnotic enhancement of cognitive-behavioural weight loss treatments--Another meta-reanalysis. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 64 (3), 517-519.



If you want to change your eating habits for life, I mean really change them by changing your mindset, talk to me.  I am a Clinical Hypnotist who specializes in weight loss.  I will tailor a programme for you based on a detailed assessment of why you are holding onto the weight.  I may recommend the amazing Gastric Band Hypnosis programme if suitable.  



I am based in Portsmouth in the UK but I help most of my clients in other countries over Skype.  Find me at EnglishSkypeHypnotist.

No comments: