Friday 14 June 2013

Why Diets, Slimming Clubs and Low-Fat Foods Keep Adding on the Pounds

FORGET DIETING…
Diets only work in the short term.  The US$ 40 Billion diet industry knows that yet they keep allowing you to waste your money.  You might lose a few pounds but then you put even more weight back-on.  Yo-yo dieting! 

             
           
FORGET STARVATION…
If you restrict your calorie intake you starve your body and become obsessed with eating.  Starving your body slows down your metabolic rate so you actually lose weight at a snail’s pace.

FORGET” LOW-FAT”FOODS & “LIGHT” DRINKS
“Low-fat” foods and “light” drinks only make your body hold on to the weight.  The artificial sweeteners in these drinks raise blood sugar thereby worsening the effect on diabetics and lead to a host of chronic illnesses.  Fat is not a bad word as your body needs a certain amount of fat for essential functions.  The hidden sugar and salt are far worse.

FORGET DIETING CLUBS
Dieting clubs are great for mutual support but they focus on calorie counting and ultimately want you to buy their brand of restricted foods.  Go for friendship, not for their system.

Do You WANT to Count Every Single Calorie… For the Rest of Your Life?

If you want to change your eating habits for life, I mean really change them by changing your mindset, talk to me.  I am a Clinical Hypnotist who specializes in weight loss.  I will tailor a programme for you based on a detailed assessment of why you are holding onto the weight.  I may recommend the amazing Gastric Band Hypnosis programme if suitable.  

I am based in Portsmouth in the UK but I help most of my clients in other countries over Skype.  Find me at EnglishSkypeHypnotist.


No comments: